The terms ‘ISIPL’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owners and operators of the Website. The term ‘you’ or ‘User’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
At ISIPL, we respect the privacy of the Users of our Website and we are committed to protect User privacy in all respects, with a view to offer an enriching, safe and enjoyable Website experience to Users. We respect and safeguard the personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) we receive and collect from you on our website and in the course of our other interactions online.
- What information we may collect about you online;
- The use and role of cookies and similar technologies on our website;
- How we will protect and use information we collect about and from you;
- The circumstances in which we might disclose your details to anyone else;
- When we may use your details to contact you; and
- How you can be sure the information we hold about you is accurate and current.
1. Information Gathered:
- In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself. However, you may not be able to create a User Profile, or access certain areas or services on the Website that require registration, or need us to know who you are and/or other information about you.
- Information that we collect from you will vary depending upon the activity you seek to engage in and may include without limitation your name, email address, social media account handle/username, mobile number, birth date, age, gender, current city/place of residence and a photograph or photo-identity. In addition, we may collect demographic information such as information about your computer, mobile, tablet, device, hardware, software, platform, media, Internet Protocol (IP) address and connection, information about online activity such as feature usage and click paths and other data that you may provide in surveys or online profiles. We may combine demographic information with Personal Information to tailor our website or offerings to your preferences or interests.
1. Personal Information:
- Personal Information means any information that may be used to identify you and that is not otherwise publicly available, including, but not limited to, your first and last name, an email address, mobile number, phone number or other contact information.
- We collect Personal Information from you when you register and create your personal User Profile to interact on our website, contribute User Content and participate in our Rewards Programme. We may also collect Personal Information from you when you purchase products, or any kind of merchandise from or through our website store, or register for any of our services or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may also use your name, registered mobile number and email address to send you Team news, fixture lists and Team updates, promotional material and content related to the Team, and messages from the Team’s owners, partners and sponsors. You should let us know if you would like to unsubscribe from these communications at any time in the manner described in any such communication.
- You acknowledge that in the course of providing the services, ISIPL may receive Personal Information from content posted on the Website, and hereby consent and agree to allow ISIPL to store and display the Personal Information collected in this manner on the Website and disclose it in the same manner as the content available on the Website.
- We are not in the business of selling Information to others. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf (including for fulfilling orders, delivering packages, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, and providing customer service). These third-party service providers may have access to Information (including SPI) needed to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
1. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies:
- To improve the effectiveness and usability of the Website for our Users, we may utilize “cookies” and other tracking technologies. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about your activity on our website. Some cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information previously indicated by you. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser, but please note that if you choose to erase or block your cookies, you may need to re-enter your original User Profile ID, user name and password to gain access to certain parts of our Website.
2. Uses of Personal Information:
- From time to time, however, we may disclose this information to fulfil legal or regulatory obligations or if we determine such disclosure is legally advisable or necessary to protect our rights, the rights of others, or to prevent harm. In addition, we may aggregate data about Users of our Website and use it for statistical purposes. This information helps us to better understand our Website’s Users and how to improve our website and our offerings.
- Where we propose to use your Personal Information for any other use, we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data collected and the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- We may disclose information to third parties relating to User interactions and behavior including for actual or prospective business relationship with those third parties, such as advertisers and content distributors. For example, we may disclose the number of Users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, advertising banners.
1. Confidentiality and Security:
- We will keep confidential and protect your Personal Information except where disclosure is required or permitted by law.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and, once we receive it, for storage and disposal. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). All information we gather is securely stored within databases controlled by us. The databases are stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We limit access to Personal Information to employees/personnel who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Third parties provide certain services available on our website and on our behalf. We may provide information, including Personal Information, to third-party service providers to help us deliver our products, information, and services efficiently and effectively. Service providers are also an important means by which we maintain our website and mailing lists. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on our behalf through confidentiality agreements and otherwise. We do not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on our behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against our policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
- If you choose to provide us with your Personal Information, we may transfer that Personal Information from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. Your Personal information may be collected and stored on servers located in the territory of India and such other countries as we may disclose from time to time.
1. Third Party Websites:
1. Contacting You:
We may contact you using the Personal Information you have given us:
- in relation to your User Profile, including its verification and use;
- in relation to the functioning of any service you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services to you;
- where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
- in relation to our Rewards Programme;
- to invite you to participate in fan contests or surveys about the Team or related matters (participation is always voluntary); and
- to provide you information about our Team news, Team events, Team fixtures lists, Team promotional content, partner promotions, sale of Team-related products and services, except where you have specifically requested not to receive this.
- To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate and current Personal Information. Where we collect Personal Information from you on our website, should you need to update or correct that Personal Information, please contact us at the email address provide below and we will make reasonable efforts to incorporate the changes in your Personal Information that we hold as soon as practicable.
- You can update or correct your information or obtain the information we currently hold on you by emailing us at: email@example.com. We will use our best efforts to send you the information within fourteen (14) days of receipt of your email.
Consent; Amendments; Law
Complaints and Grievance Redressal
Arjun Kapoor is the controller and processor of data with respect to the Website and information shared therein.